After you have signed in to the HammerZen App, you should access the Home Depot and QuickBooks URL right from within the app. Click on "Login" on the menu bar in the top right of your screen.
To select your file, you need to:
- Browse and find the location of the Home Depot file
- Click on "Upload"
The file you are trying to import will be listed on the left side of the page.
The site will then take you to the next step, which is to "Classify Your Accounts."
If you do not have the option to select a name:
- Verify if HammerZen is connected to and synced with QuickBooks
- Review your QuickBooks file to see if the names are entered (If yes, click on "Sync")
- Vendor name: Select the vendor from which you made your purchase
- Account name: Select the account named of the account you used to pay
If you've completed the above instructions, you can move on to the next step.