Steps taken so far:
- Name and Account
- Link Class, Mark Job Billable, Tax and make changes (only available on Silver Plan)
Congratulations! You've made it to the last step. Now all you need to do is classify your items.
- Item Name: Populates from the SKUs to the Item screen. You have the option to change this as needed.
- Description: Populates. You have the option to change this as needed.
- Qty, Unit Price and Amount: Populates from the Purchase Data Details file
- Split: You can split a line item into its Job and Class by Quantity ("Qty"), Unit Price, and Mark Billable
- Customer:Job: Populates from the "Project" step. You have the option to change as needed.
- Billable: Check this off only if you are going to bill the customer for that specific item.
- Class: Add a class from the drop-down menu.
Click on "Import to QuickBooks." Your data has been easily imported into QuickBooks from Home Depot!
Check your reports in QuickBooks to ensure the accuracy.
(All the linking and mapping will be saved for future imports.)
The following changes and updates will not be saved for future reference: