If you need to understand how to download this data, you can go here for all the help you need.
You can find the Departments screen in the Purchase Details Data.
How do you decide whether or not to use the Gold Plan? Ask yourself the following questions.
- Do I want item profitability?
- Do I want the details of job profitability?
- Do I want to keep good track of inventory?
After you make a decision, evaluate.
- What is my current process?
- What is my next step to make a change?
If you are just starting, that is great! No sweat.
But if you decide to change your process for the better, all you have to do is map your purchased items--or let our software enter new items for you.
How does the detail department structure look? When you go to "Purchased Materials," you first look at the department, then the section, and so on. Each material is placed just the way it should be.
They have made it so easy to find what we want, yet sometimes still we get lost. Customer service is always around the corner, and so are we.
This is the format for the SKU's purchased from different departments.
- Class Name
- Subclass Name
+ SKU Number
Below is an example of which SKU you purchased from which department (The Class and Subclass names are from the Purchase Details Data, not from QuickBooks).
- Interior Lighting (Class)
- S/O Interior Lighting (Subclass)
+ 100913406 (SKU Number)
- Ceiling Mount Fixtures (Subclass)
+ 185632 (SKU Number)
- Ceiling Fans (Class)
- 55 in. & Larger Indoor C (Subclass)
+ 1001698350 (SKU Number)
- Exterior Decorative (Class)
- Wall (Subclass)
+ 111832 (SKU Number)
After you learn how to organize and download your data, you can continue on with exploring the Pro Xtra website by looking at the exclusive offers.