Purchase tracking allows you to keep an organized list of all of your purchases that date back to within the last two years. You can also quickly enter purchases using information listed on your store receipt or an online receipt.
Another beneficial part of the Purchase Tracking tool is the ability to search through your purchases. You can easily sort through your purchases using store information, item information, or information regarding users of your account.
You are able to download your data to your computer so that you will not need to log in to access it, and you can work with the numbers outside of the site. Below is a helpful guide to making sure you securely download your purchase information.
Before you download the files:
- Create a folder to save all the files you download
- Remember the location of the folder
How to download the files before you start working:
- Log in to your Home Depot Pro Xtra account
- Click on Purchase Tracking on the left menu bar
- Select the date range
- Click on Export on the right
- Download Purchase Summary and Detail Data
- Save it in the folder
For information on Purchase Details Data, you can go to the page just for that.